Huwebes, Setyembre 8, 2011

Inane is Relative

Well, well, what do you know --- eureka!!!! inane is relative. When I was still in servitude, I detest inanity. For me, inanity then was frivolous and a waste of time. But now 5 months into retirement, I embrace inanity. Inanity is not frivolous, inanity depends on one's present perspective. What could be inane for others could be now one's purpose for being, no matter how inconsequential, hahaha. Just imagine, before, my days were filled with crucial mind boggling credit proposals, blood curdling excoms, super customer relations..inconceivable stress. Now, imagine me in retirement..... my days are filled with mind boggling decisions... shall I zumba or bikram, pilates or barre3, juju or the farm, blue or green nailpolish, chikitita or movies, sleep in or FB, Japanese or Chinese, Marian Pilgrimage or Holy Land.... hahaha, inane? Nah!!! purposeful indeed for one savoring retirement.
My belief in karma is bolstered. I must have really done something good to merit savoring inanity. Inanity is indeed relative.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento